Re: [PanoToolsNG] a couple of panos I made some time ago

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
      On 2013-01-17 8:41 PM, Jeffrey Martin wrote:
      www.360cities.net/image/flying-over-tokyo-in-a-golden-sunset#349.80,-10.50,63.8
      this was shot through the windows of a skyscraper. I shot about 80 images and ended up using only 4 :) no bracketing here
      I can see that the light changes on the buildings. How much time between the first and last image used to make this panorama?

      --
      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
        uh, the tokyo pano *is* level. the LA one isn't.