Re: [PanoToolsNG] a couple of panos I made some time ago

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
      The panorama, not Tokyo.

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 18, 2013, at 11:06 AM, Roger D Williams <roger@...> wrote:

      That's a splendid panorama, and exceptionally so considering the conditions under which you took it. You caught Tokyo under one of our more interesting skies. It's probably worth leveling it...

      Roger W

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 18, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

      www.360cities.net/image/flying-over-tokyo-in-a-golden-sunset#349.80,-10.50,63.8
      this was shot through the windows of a skyscraper. I shot about 80 images and ended up using only 4 :) no bracketing here

      www.360cities.net/image/los-angeles oops it's not level! silly me.

    • Jim Watters
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
        On 2013-01-17 8:41 PM, Jeffrey Martin wrote:
        www.360cities.net/image/flying-over-tokyo-in-a-golden-sunset#349.80,-10.50,63.8
        this was shot through the windows of a skyscraper. I shot about 80 images and ended up using only 4 :) no bracketing here
        I can see that the light changes on the buildings. How much time between the first and last image used to make this panorama?

        --
        Jim Watters
        http://photocreations.ca
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
          uh, the tokyo pano *is* level. the LA one isn't.