a couple of panos I made some time ago

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013

      www.360cities.net/image/flying-over-tokyo-in-a-golden-sunset#349.80,-10.50,63.8
      this was shot through the windows of a skyscraper. I shot about 80 images and ended up using only 4 :) no bracketing here

      www.360cities.net/image/los-angeles oops it's not level! silly me.

    • Roger D Williams

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
          The panorama, not Tokyo.

          Roger W

          Sent from my iPad

          On Jan 18, 2013, at 11:06 AM, Roger D Williams <roger@...> wrote:

          That's a splendid panorama, and exceptionally so considering the conditions under which you took it. You caught Tokyo under one of our more interesting skies. It's probably worth leveling it...

          Roger W

          Sent from my iPad

          On Jan 18, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

          www.360cities.net/image/flying-over-tokyo-in-a-golden-sunset#349.80,-10.50,63.8
          this was shot through the windows of a skyscraper. I shot about 80 images and ended up using only 4 :) no bracketing here

          www.360cities.net/image/los-angeles oops it's not level! silly me.

        • Jim Watters
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
            On 2013-01-17 8:41 PM, Jeffrey Martin wrote:
            www.360cities.net/image/flying-over-tokyo-in-a-golden-sunset#349.80,-10.50,63.8
            this was shot through the windows of a skyscraper. I shot about 80 images and ended up using only 4 :) no bracketing here
            I can see that the light changes on the buildings. How much time between the first and last image used to make this panorama?

            --
            Jim Watters
            http://photocreations.ca
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
              uh, the tokyo pano *is* level. the LA one isn't.