Re: [PanoToolsNG] First sneak peak at the Flashificator H5 (HTML5) panorama player

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 17, 2013
      TPP is what will replace "Flashificator" in the future ( http://thepanoramaplayer.com ) As to Flashificator with H5... not a problem, it makes tours in a flash (as in "split second").  It will not only be the CSS 3D, but also WebGL in the same package.

      Trausti

      On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Christian Bloch <Blochi@...> wrote:
      Neat.

      Great colors in this pano, too.

      I see white hairlines on the cube faces (Safari)

      Otherwise very sweet player. The name Flashificator doesn't fit anymore, I guess, will this be called the CSSificator?  Unflashificator? Mobilizer?

      On Jan 10, 2013, at 7:01 PM, blueslander <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      First sneak peak at our new H5 player:
      http://flashificator.com/tests/tpp/

    • Matthew Rogers
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 18, 2013
        Hi Trausti,

        If that were the case then ti would happen with other HTML5 players but it doesn't. I know in this instance it's easy to blame Apple but if other solutions don't exhibit the problem then it's on your end.

        Matt

        On 18 Jan 2013, at 00:08, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

        White lines do appear on certain image sizes.  If one doesn't like that, talk to Apple and have them to improve their browser and affected hardware :)
        Some of their hardware handles things properly, other hardware doesn't.  That is inconsistency on their end and not ours.

        Of course we will research which cubeface sizes will be ok and recommend use of the line-less sizes.

        Trausti

        On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:53 AM, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

        I've not read back through all the comments so this might have been discussed. On Safari 6.0.2 on OS X 10.8.2 I can see a one pixel white line between all the cube faces. For me this is a no go for using the player.

        Matt

        On 16 Jan 2013, at 18:21, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

        I guess we will find out if things are really that bad for Firefox+Hotspots when we get to that mountain in a couple of days or so.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if that would be the case.

        Trausti

        On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Hans <hans@...> wrote:
        also some server cache issu

      • Trausti Hraunfjord