Re: [PanoToolsNG] First sneak peak at the Flashificator H5 (HTML5) panorama player

  • Michel Thoby
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 17, 2013

      Le 11 janv. 2013 à 09:11, Michel Thoby a écrit :

      Hi Trausti,

      Le 11 janv. 2013 à 04:01, blueslander a écrit :

      First sneak peak at our new H5 player:
      http://flashificator.com/tests/tpp/

      Please report back if you experience some strangeness... any and all reporting of bugs or errors or issues will be of great help.

      Works fine with Safari, Chrome 24.0 and Firefox 16.0.2 on MacOS 10.6.8 and with Safari on MacOS 10.8.2,

      17 janv. 2013 à 09:53, Matthew Rogers a écrit :

      I've not read back through all the comments so this might have been discussed. On Safari 6.0.2 on OS X 10.8.2 I can see a one pixel white line between all the cube faces. For me this is a no go for using the player.

      Matt

      I confirm Matt's observation: very thin white lines between all cube faces are indeed (while barely) visible when setting to view near minimum zoom level. That's true on the 1440 x 900 pix of a venerable MacBook Pro 15" screen with Safari 6.0.2 on Mac OS 10.8.2.  Same outcome with Safari 5.1.7  on OS X 10.6.8 on the iMac 27" (2560 x 1440 pix.) when zooming out completely.

      Yet lines are apparently not visible on the iPad4 / iOS 6.0.1 (Retina display) and on Firefox on all my computers.
      At higher zoom level, no white line is visible in all cases.

      Michel
    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 17, 2013
        White lines do appear on certain image sizes.  If one doesn't like that, talk to Apple and have them to improve their browser and affected hardware :)
        Some of their hardware handles things properly, other hardware doesn't.  That is inconsistency on their end and not ours.

        Of course we will research which cubeface sizes will be ok and recommend use of the line-less sizes.

        Trausti

        On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:53 AM, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

        I've not read back through all the comments so this might have been discussed. On Safari 6.0.2 on OS X 10.8.2 I can see a one pixel white line between all the cube faces. For me this is a no go for using the player.

        Matt

        On 16 Jan 2013, at 18:21, Trausti Hraunfjord <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

        I guess we will find out if things are really that bad for Firefox+Hotspots when we get to that mountain in a couple of days or so.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if that would be the case.

        Trausti

        On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Hans <hans@...> wrote:
        also some server cache issu

      • Trausti Hraunfjord
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 17, 2013
          TPP is what will replace "Flashificator" in the future ( http://thepanoramaplayer.com ) As to Flashificator with H5... not a problem, it makes tours in a flash (as in "split second").  It will not only be the CSS 3D, but also WebGL in the same package.

          Trausti

          On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Christian Bloch <Blochi@...> wrote:
          Neat.

          Great colors in this pano, too.

          I see white hairlines on the cube faces (Safari)

          Otherwise very sweet player. The name Flashificator doesn't fit anymore, I guess, will this be called the CSSificator?  Unflashificator? Mobilizer?

          On Jan 10, 2013, at 7:01 PM, blueslander <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

          First sneak peak at our new H5 player:
          http://flashificator.com/tests/tpp/

        • Matthew Rogers