Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: First sneak peak at the Flashificator H5 (HTML5) panorama player

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 15, 2013
      Thanks again Hans.  I guess we will have to do some testing on the Galaxy Note 2 again on our end... a few things have been added/changed in the player in the past few days, but in theory, none of it should result in this behaviour.  There are also some server cache issues to be looked into.

      Next release (same links) will have support for "touch" (two finger swiping) on trackpads (Mac Book) and support for wireless X-box 360 pano control has also been implemented.  Pointer-lock has also been implemented, allowing one finger drag mode on trackpads.

      In total there are 6 different ways to interact with the panos.

      Trausti

      On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Hans <hans@...> wrote:
      1773 loads and pans fine just fo

    • Hans
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 16, 2013
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

        > Thanks again Hans. I guess we will have to do some testing on the Galaxy
        > Note 2 again on our end... a few things have been added/changed in the
        > player in the past few days, but in theory, none of it should result in
        > this behaviour. There are also some server cache issues to be looked into.

        Firefox is out o question anyhow for HTML5 panos.
        Your pano was just a simple pano without any elements.

        But with navigation elements Firefox enlarges those to double size which makes them unusable. The performance is the same also with my KRpano in 1024 pixels size.

        Hans

        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 16, 2013
          I guess we will find out if things are really that bad for Firefox+Hotspots when we get to that mountain in a couple of days or so.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if that would be the case.

          Trausti

          On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Hans <hans@...> wrote:
          also some server cache issu

        • Christian Bloch
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 16, 2013
            Neat.

            Great colors in this pano, too.

            I see white hairlines on the cube faces (Safari)

            Otherwise very sweet player. The name Flashificator doesn't fit anymore, I guess, will this be called the CSSificator?  Unflashificator? Mobilizer?

            On Jan 10, 2013, at 7:01 PM, blueslander <trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

            First sneak peak at our new H5 player:
            http://flashificator.com/tests/tpp/

          • Matthew Rogers

              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 17, 2013

                Le 11 janv. 2013 à 09:11, Michel Thoby a écrit :

                Hi Trausti,

                Le 11 janv. 2013 à 04:01, blueslander a écrit :

                First sneak peak at our new H5 player:
                http://flashificator.com/tests/tpp/

                Please report back if you experience some strangeness... any and all reporting of bugs or errors or issues will be of great help.

                Works fine with Safari, Chrome 24.0 and Firefox 16.0.2 on MacOS 10.6.8 and with Safari on MacOS 10.8.2,

                17 janv. 2013 à 09:53, Matthew Rogers a écrit :

                I've not read back through all the comments so this might have been discussed. On Safari 6.0.2 on OS X 10.8.2 I can see a one pixel white line between all the cube faces. For me this is a no go for using the player.

                Matt

                I confirm Matt's observation: very thin white lines between all cube faces are indeed (while barely) visible when setting to view near minimum zoom level. That's true on the 1440 x 900 pix of a venerable MacBook Pro 15" screen with Safari 6.0.2 on Mac OS 10.8.2.  Same outcome with Safari 5.1.7  on OS X 10.6.8 on the iMac 27" (2560 x 1440 pix.) when zooming out completely.

                Yet lines are apparently not visible on the iPad4 / iOS 6.0.1 (Retina display) and on Firefox on all my computers.
                At higher zoom level, no white line is visible in all cases.

                Michel
              • Trausti Hraunfjord
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 17, 2013
                  White lines do appear on certain image sizes.  If one doesn't like that, talk to Apple and have them to improve their browser and affected hardware :)
                  Some of their hardware handles things properly, other hardware doesn't.  That is inconsistency on their end and not ours.

                  Of course we will research which cubeface sizes will be ok and recommend use of the line-less sizes.

                  Trausti