Off: looking for Moscow photographer Valerij Reznikov

  • vtomcat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      Hi All,

      I am looking for a Moscow photographer, Valerij Reznikov who once was very active on WorldPanoramaStock and now a client wants to licence one of his images, but he does not reply to emails, his phone number changed....

      If you know anything about him, pls contact me in PM.

      Many thanks
      Tamas

      P.S: sorry for the duplicated msg in other lists.