Re: Next step?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 13, 2013
      Am 13.01.2013 17:24, schrieb harrypanorama:

      > - if bracketing, fuse exposures with Photomatix Pro

      I found that Photomatix blurs the images slightly. Try PTGui Pro
      exposure fusion or enfuse / EnfuseGUI or (even better IMHO): SNS-HDR

      The rest of your workflow seems perfect. LR4 uses ACR7 as well. Using
      Process 2012 there seems to give better dynamic range and you can also
      play with highlights and shadows restoration, which is pretty good.