Re: With lens to Lens

  • john law
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi Uri
      I attempted to use a tripod inside but was quickly spotted.
      Next time I'll take a monopod and pretend it is a walking stick, use a 10.5 on a 'ring' instead of a 16mm so i can go round in 4.
      However we will wait for a couple of years at least till some of the surrounding wasteland grows some greenery.
      Interesting so see if this new museum has the desired 'Bilbao effect' on the local economy.

      Regards

      JL