Re: Next step?

  • harrypanorama
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 13, 2013
      Thanks for your reply and links.

      My raw process:
      - import raw into LR4
      - do general sharping and CA correction
      - export 16bit tiff
      - if bracketing, fuse exposures with Photomatix Pro
      - stitch with PTGui Pro, save as 16bit tiff
      - overall adjustments (like WB, contrast, sharping etc.) PS
      - export 8bit jpeg

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 13, 2013
        Am 13.01.2013 17:24, schrieb harrypanorama:

        > - if bracketing, fuse exposures with Photomatix Pro

        I found that Photomatix blurs the images slightly. Try PTGui Pro
        exposure fusion or enfuse / EnfuseGUI or (even better IMHO): SNS-HDR

        The rest of your workflow seems perfect. LR4 uses ACR7 as well. Using
        Process 2012 there seems to give better dynamic range and you can also
        play with highlights and shadows restoration, which is pretty good.