Re: With lens to Lens

  • Uri
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law wrote:

      > Here are 3 recent panos of the newly opened Lens Louvre in Northern France.
      >
      > http://www.john-law.net/projects/lens/index.html
      >
      > Hope you like 'em!

      Nice and clean as usual :-). The second (hand-held) pano shows some stitching errors, not surprising considering the abundance of straight lines in the scene. Did you use a philopod or any other trick?
    • john law
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
        Hi Uri
        I attempted to use a tripod inside but was quickly spotted.
        Next time I'll take a monopod and pretend it is a walking stick, use a 10.5 on a 'ring' instead of a 16mm so i can go round in 4.
        However we will wait for a couple of years at least till some of the surrounding wasteland grows some greenery.
        Interesting so see if this new museum has the desired 'Bilbao effect' on the local economy.

        Regards

        JL