How to Hotwire a NEX-5n

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
      Having resolved some problems with pinched wires, I've revised my procedure for wiring out the shutter switch on the Sony NEX-5n.  The new instructions are [here] .  Probably good for -5r too.  I've done this mode several times now and not killed a camera yet.
    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
        I suggest offering your services to do this kind of mod. Most people -- me for example -- wouldn't even want to put a screw driver within 5 feet of their (my) camera.