Re: 360 video hadware - 2013

  • Roberto Gómez Torres
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013

      Giorgio,

      The following company was one of the first on 360º panoramas and also 360º video capture.

      Long time ago IPIX tried to destroy and disappear this company on patent disputes.

      The The GeoView–3000-LB3 spherical capture system maybe what you are looking for.

      I am not a user or not even own one of this, only have been following the company over the years as I was one of the early users of their panoramic stitching software and viewers application.

      iMove

      http://www.imoveinc.com/

      Hope that helps.

      Best regards from Mexico City.

      Roberto.

      =====================

      Roberto Gómez Torres

      Tiempo Digital

      Mexico City, Mexico

      www.tiempo-digital.com

    • panometr
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013
        Hi Roberto,

        The GeoView–3000-LB3 is Ladybug3 from Point Grey Research.
        best wishes,
        Karol Kwiatek
        www.twitter.com/uop360