Re: [PanoToolsNG] Delete panoramas and rename another in an existing tour...please advise

  • Stephani Hill
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013
      My apologies, Sacha.  I gave you a link to the active tour, not the one that I had been messing with.  I copied the entire tour into another folder and then started using dashcode to make the edits in the xml.  Here is the link to the loading failed tour:  http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/index-xml.html

      -Stephani
      On Jan 9, 2013, at 1:35 PM, Sacha Griffin wrote:

      They all load for me.

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

      IM: sachagriffin007@...

      Office: 404-551-4275

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013

        I think it’s your use of comments.

        Try to ensure they have a space before à

        Or put them on their own line..

        Line 174 for example.

        I think this causes it to choke and look for the default images.

        http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_l.jpg

        Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_f.jpg

        Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_u.jpg

        Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_b.jpg

        Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_r.jpg

        Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_d.jpg

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013
          Your new link doesn't work for me - 404

          Based on your first link:
          You need to hide only one line in picMenu3.xml
          That's all
          It will do the trick