RE: [PanoToolsNG] Delete panoramas and rename another in an existing tour...please advise

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013

      You need to provide a link to the tour. At least then we can figure out what software it was made in.

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

      IM: sachagriffin007@...

      Office: 404-551-4275

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013
        Sounds like you removed the pano and didn't replace it in the code. If you are just replacing and didn't have a lot hot spots to change you could have replaced the cube faces and preview and name the replacements the exact same name. That way nothing really changes except the actual images.

        On Jan 9, 2013, at 10:59 AM, needakeeper wrote:

[...]

        VR Photographer / Cinematographer
        http://www.rcfisher.com
        bob@...

      • Stephani Hill
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013
          I think he hand coded it.  Here is the link:  http://www.shillphotos.com/thebelltoweron34th/index-xml.html

          -Stephani

        • Stephani Hill

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013

              They all load for me.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013
                My apologies, Sacha.  I gave you a link to the active tour, not the one that I had been messing with.  I copied the entire tour into another folder and then started using dashcode to make the edits in the xml.  Here is the link to the loading failed tour:  http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/index-xml.html

                -Stephani

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013

                  I think it’s your use of comments.

                  Try to ensure they have a space before à

                  Or put them on their own line..

                  Line 174 for example.

                  I think this causes it to choke and look for the default images.

                  http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_l.jpg

                  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_f.jpg

                  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_u.jpg

                  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_b.jpg

                  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_r.jpg

                  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.shillphotos.com/bt_updates_1_2013/pano_d.jpg

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 9, 2013
                    Your new link doesn't work for me - 404

                    Based on your first link:
                    You need to hide only one line in picMenu3.xml
                    That's all
                    It will do the trick