Re: [PanoToolsNG] Adobe giving away free Photoshop CS2 etc

  • jimbo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
      Thanks Thomas.. the real message is that Adobe is abandining support for
      it's older versions of software that are not being upgraded... That's the
      real message right? For most it's not a big deal.. but their a few older
      editions that run some older legacy software that is not available
      anymore..That will cause an issue for a few of us.. In the end they will
      need to support trhe original liscense agreement without support. if
      needed.. but they can't deny a liscense.. I would sue them for that
      infringement..

      jimbo