Re: [PanoToolsNG] Anyone HERO3?

  • Ignacio Ferrando
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      Hi luca

      I have 6 hero3 black edition ready to build a new 360rig... I have not made too much test but..

      - the lens is a bit wider than the hero 2
      - the new 360rig will use 6 cameras and as the new are smaller it will be setup with their cases...
      - I think the lens is better and performs better on low light but not in too low light...
      - the most interesting is the ability of sync the cameras with wifi and to use manual WB...

      I will show a sample when the rig arrives in a few days

      -------------------
      Ignacio Ferrando

      Abaco Digital
      976297980 / 646154023

      El 07/01/2013, a las 10:22, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> escribió:

      Anyone tested Hero3 cameras?
      How is the new lens? How many degrees in photoes?
      And in video mode!?!? Is the "cube camera" still feasible?
      And in HI definition modes?!
      And how is new sensor in low light?!!?
      :-PP

      --