Re: [PanoToolsNG] Stereo panorama blog

  • Jean Guy Lathuilière
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
      Hi !

      Don't forget the work of Alain Hamblenne, Belgium, who already has developed the anaglyph technique for 3D panoramas about ten years ago !

      Regards

      JG

      Le 4 janv. 2013 à 09:11, dorindxn a écrit :

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panovrx" wrote:

      > I finally got around to making a blog about 3d panoramas
      > http://www.stereopanoramas.com/blog/
      >
      > I will put stitching etc articles on there eventually too -- is the plan
      >
      > PeterM

      Hi Peter, this is a good news for all interested in 3D panoramas.

      best wishes,
      Dorin
      http://www.livepanoramas.com

    • Carlos Chegado Lists
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
        Good point Jean,

        Don't forget the work of Alain Hamblenne, Belgium, who already has developed the anaglyph technique for 3D panoramas about ten years ago !

        Here is the 1:15h video from Alain Hamblenne talk at Palmela 2011 on the subject of Stereo Panoramas: http://www.palmela2011.com/featured/video-alain-hamblenne

        My best regards
        Os melhores cumprimentos

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Carlos Chegado

        NYC2012.org - The International Panoramic Photography Conference, New York City, June 13-16, 2012.

        On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Jean Guy Lathuilière <jg.lathuiliere@...> wrote:

        Hi !

        Don't forget the work of Alain Hamblenne, Belgium, who already has developed the anaglyph technique for 3D panoramas about ten years ago !

        Regards

        JG

      • Bostjan Burger
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
          Hm... I can see only stereo... no 3D... ;)

          Bostjan

          http://www.outline.be/stereo/Guillemins3D/