Stereo panorama blog

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2013
      I finally got around to making a blog about 3d panoramas
      http://www.stereopanoramas.com/blog/

      I will put stitching etc articles on there eventually too -- is the plan

      PeterM
    • dorindxn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panovrx" wrote:

        > I finally got around to making a blog about 3d panoramas
        > http://www.stereopanoramas.com/blog/
        >
        > I will put stitching etc articles on there eventually too -- is the plan
        >
        > PeterM

        Hi Peter, this is a good news for all interested in 3D panoramas.

        best wishes,
        Dorin
        http://www.livepanoramas.com
      • Jean Guy Lathuilière
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
          Hi !

          Don't forget the work of Alain Hamblenne, Belgium, who already has developed the anaglyph technique for 3D panoramas about ten years ago !

          Regards

          JG

          Le 4 janv. 2013 à 09:11, dorindxn a écrit :

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panovrx" wrote:

          > I finally got around to making a blog about 3d panoramas
          > http://www.stereopanoramas.com/blog/
          >
          > I will put stitching etc articles on there eventually too -- is the plan
          >
          > PeterM

          Hi Peter, this is a good news for all interested in 3D panoramas.

          best wishes,
          Dorin
          http://www.livepanoramas.com

        • Carlos Chegado Lists
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
            Good point Jean,

            Don't forget the work of Alain Hamblenne, Belgium, who already has developed the anaglyph technique for 3D panoramas about ten years ago !

            Here is the 1:15h video from Alain Hamblenne talk at Palmela 2011 on the subject of Stereo Panoramas: http://www.palmela2011.com/featured/video-alain-hamblenne

            My best regards
            Os melhores cumprimentos

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Carlos Chegado

            NYC2012.org - The International Panoramic Photography Conference, New York City, June 13-16, 2012.

            On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Jean Guy Lathuilière <jg.lathuiliere@...> wrote:

            Hi !

            Don't forget the work of Alain Hamblenne, Belgium, who already has developed the anaglyph technique for 3D panoramas about ten years ago !

            Regards

            JG

          • Bostjan Burger
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
              Hm... I can see only stereo... no 3D... ;)

              Bostjan

              http://www.outline.be/stereo/Guillemins3D/