Javascript flat pano scrollers

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012
      It is not easy to find smoothly scrolling "unwarped" players for 360 images. I thought Krpano's planar projection might work for that but it will not do continuous scrolling of a flat 360 image. But there are some Javascript ones. eg
      http://codecanyon.net/item/360-panoramic-viewer/full_screen_preview/2684810

      http://codecanyon.net/item/360-panoramic-viewer/2684810
      .. with some subjects flat scrolling looks more impressive.

      Also some stereo panoramas have big vertical disparity issues with large vertical field of views in regular viewers especially when the view is tilted -- these issues arent present with flat scrollers.

      Here is a Gopro stereo pano (about 140 degrees VFOV) in this Javascript viewer -- http://www.stereopanoramas.com/sydney2hobart.htm

      PeterM