RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: CRACKland in 360 video

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 15, 2012

      First attempt:

      Plays for 27 seconds and then continuously restarts.

      Second attempt with a page refresh: Fixed

      There are junk hotspots apparently that are invisible that block mouse interaction above the nadir region. Maybe a poorly defined textfield.

      Playback from http://odia.ig.com.br/videos360/cracolandia/ is extremely slow and offers a poor experience.

      Your website plays at an appropriate speed and has the hotspot problem fixed apparently.

      Audio could be a bit better, it has a lot of digital distortion/artifacts and is probably compressed  cheaply.

      Fun though, I would have liked to have seen a better quality version on a good server. I don’t think the resolution is good enough to communicate the idea very well.

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

      IM: sachagriffin007@...

      Office: 404-551-4275

      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 17, 2012
        On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Jay Curley <jaycyns@...> wrote:
        that is incredible.
        Thank You Sincerely,
        Jay Curley

        Thank you Jay

        Jay-Cyn's Creations Photography
        Wilmington, NC.
        www.jaycyns.com
        910-452-5522

        On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

        On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM, giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...> wrote:
        but where is the CRACK?
        Are there any CRACK SMOKERS?''

        Giant Klobasa MONSTER

        ALL of them are CRACK SMOKERS !!!

        This is crackland , a nickname given to areas where crak USERS live together in a lot of cities in Brazil.

        When we arrive with the police, all vendors run away crossing the streets in front of cars trying to escape.
        Only the users stay there, because they LIVE there, and by Brazilian laws they can not be arrested.

        So the Mayor send psiclogists to try to convince them to go to a hospital to receive free treatment

        All the images that I had SHOWING their faces, and interacting with them
        The lawyers from the Legal department of the newspaper ask us to take of
        So I had to reedit all the movies to avoid using scenes that we show them

        Best