Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Select photos automatically

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 13, 2012
      I do hate cameras that cannot do that. For me is one of the basics a digital camera MUST be able to do.

      2012/12/10 giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...>

      it's a good idea, mark.

      I wonder how many people know you can create folders on your canon camera. it is a bit hacky to be sure, but it is very useful sometimes.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...> wrote:
      > This won't help you now, but in the future, try creating a new folder on
      > your camera for each pano. I do that with my Canon and it GREATLY simplifies
      > sorting and stitching.
      > Mark

      <*> Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org

      <*> Your email settings: