Re: [PanoToolsNG] CRACKland in 360 video

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 11, 2012
      Michel

      even NIKE, a huge company wordlwide has problems to feed a video 360 fast enough :-)

      :-)

      I can't even finishing watching since it "jumps" and choke all the time

      Salut

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      http://ayrton360.com
      twitter.com/ayrton360

      "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

      On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

      On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:40 AM, Michel Thoby <thobymichel@...> wrote:
      Sorry to report a very bad experience here when attempting to view your link.

      On the iPad (4th generation; iOS 6.0.1): an error message tells << FATAL ERROR: cracolandia_360.gif - xml / parsing failed >>. It lies on the centerline of an otherwise empty black and ODIA branded frame with CRACOLANDIA and your logo on the top of it.

      Michel my friend
      bonjour :-)

      I tought you knew !
      VIDEOS 360 do NOT work in any iOS
      They pure flash based !!!
      :-)

      About viewing on the computer

      The visits now are at this exact minute at 1.270 visitors seeing simultaneously
      I'm checking by google analytics Real-Time service

      So the server is struggling to serve everyone
      :-)

      Cheers
      Salut

      On the iMac (MacOS 10.6.8) : every thing seems to run fine until 13 sec. into the movie (with sound) when it suddenly stops and goes back to the start and stops again to start again....
      On the MacBook Pro (MacOS 10.8.2): similar as on the iMac but with hesitant and jerky loading movie loading followed by the dreaded stop at 13 sec. etc, and furthermore, the fan of the laptop starts blowing at full speed after about thirty second of "viewing attempt"...

      :(
      Michel

    • AYRTON
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 17, 2012
        On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Jay Curley <jaycyns@...> wrote:
        that is incredible.
        Thank You Sincerely,
        Jay Curley

        Thank you Jay

        Jay-Cyn's Creations Photography
        Wilmington, NC.
        www.jaycyns.com
        910-452-5522

        On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

        On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM, giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...> wrote:
        but where is the CRACK?
        Are there any CRACK SMOKERS?''

        Giant Klobasa MONSTER

        ALL of them are CRACK SMOKERS !!!

        This is crackland , a nickname given to areas where crak USERS live together in a lot of cities in Brazil.

        When we arrive with the police, all vendors run away crossing the streets in front of cars trying to escape.
        Only the users stay there, because they LIVE there, and by Brazilian laws they can not be arrested.

        So the Mayor send psiclogists to try to convince them to go to a hospital to receive free treatment

        All the images that I had SHOWING their faces, and interacting with them
        The lawyers from the Legal department of the newspaper ask us to take of
        So I had to reedit all the movies to avoid using scenes that we show them

        Best

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Michel Thoby <thobymichel@...> wrote:

        > Le 13 déc. 2012 à 17:15, Trausti Hraunfjord a écrit :
        >
        > > The video streams nicely from your server all the way to the end with no stops (only a few bottle-neck hiccups on the bandwidth, but nothing to talk about really).
        > >
        > > Trausti
        >
        > Ayrton,
        >
        > It takes a long while to load but that finally went all the way and at last, I can view your video despite the horribly thin bandwidth here on my end.
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Michel

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional