CRACKland in 360 video

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi to all my friends

      Please, take a look at this reportage for a brazilian newspaper, and you can watch a 360 video

      Best regards
      Ayrton

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      http://ayrton360.com
      twitter.com/ayrton360

      "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

    • AYRTON
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 17, 2012
        On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Jay Curley <jaycyns@...> wrote:
        that is incredible.
        Thank You Sincerely,
        Jay Curley

        Thank you Jay

        Jay-Cyn's Creations Photography
        Wilmington, NC.
        www.jaycyns.com
        910-452-5522

        On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

        On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM, giant_klobasa_monster <panoramas@...> wrote:
        but where is the CRACK?
        Are there any CRACK SMOKERS?''

        Giant Klobasa MONSTER

        ALL of them are CRACK SMOKERS !!!

        This is crackland , a nickname given to areas where crak USERS live together in a lot of cities in Brazil.

        When we arrive with the police, all vendors run away crossing the streets in front of cars trying to escape.
        Only the users stay there, because they LIVE there, and by Brazilian laws they can not be arrested.

        So the Mayor send psiclogists to try to convince them to go to a hospital to receive free treatment

        All the images that I had SHOWING their faces, and interacting with them
        The lawyers from the Legal department of the newspaper ask us to take of
        So I had to reedit all the movies to avoid using scenes that we show them

        Best

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Michel Thoby <thobymichel@...> wrote:

        > Le 13 déc. 2012 à 17:15, Trausti Hraunfjord a écrit :
        >
        > > The video streams nicely from your server all the way to the end with no stops (only a few bottle-neck hiccups on the bandwidth, but nothing to talk about really).
        > >
        > > Trausti
        >
        > Ayrton,
        >
        > It takes a long while to load but that finally went all the way and at last, I can view your video despite the horribly thin bandwidth here on my end.
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Michel

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional