Baikonur Cosmodrome from the top of 56 meters service tower

  • Andrew Bodrov
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi all!

      In October I was again at Baikonur Cosmodrome. This time for shooting
      launch of the largest Russian rocket - Proton-M:
      http://www.360cities.net/image/baikonur-pad-81-launcher-24

      Will publish panoramas of launch soon, so stay tuned ;)

      Cheers,
      Andrew Bodrov @ http://360pano.eu
    • Kathy Wheeler
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
        On 12/11/2012, at 8:56 AM, Andrew Bodrov wrote:
        > In October I was again at Baikonur Cosmodrome. This time for shooting
        > launch of the largest Russian rocket - Proton-M:
        > http://www.360cities.net/image/baikonur-pad-81-launcher-24
        >
        > Will publish panoramas of launch soon, so stay tuned ;)

        Been checking the stills on FB. Fantastic stuff Andrew!!! Envious you are able to get up so close.

        KathyW.
      • Andrew Bodrov
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
          Thanks Kathy,

          Hope you checked other panoramas from Baikonur as well ;)

          I'll also make Virtual Tour with hotspots later.