Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: panotools meeting 2013 sicily

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 10, 2012
      Ok, ok, Luca I am nearby to you and can hear you but Sicily is far away... a bit more lauder please ;)

      Bostjan

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 10, 2012
        Now this silence is upsetting....
        I have call Mauro in September and asked him any news about next panotools meeting.
        He told me he had found a space available in Messina (NOT in Taormina) for the second half of september 2013. After that the silence. I need a Nodal Ninja piece and he is not even answering at this kind of emails...(three months??)

        So Mauro, tutto bene? Qualche problema?

        If it's not possible there "could be" an alternative solution in Marsala, under my care, but I have to know it as soon as possible, and need to have the endorsement of the panotools-meeting group.

        Toni