re. Realviz Stitcher 5.5

  • Michael McKelvey
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
      Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.

    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone