Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 3, 2012
      On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 21:13:28 +0100, Thomas <TKSharpless@...> wrote:

      > Great news. Please ignore my last advice. And let me know if you find
      > a way to install an XP driver on WinVista or 7. See, I have this old
      > NEC laser printer that works fine on the XP box, but I can't print to it
      > from my newer Windows machines.... (my women folks' Macs have no
      > trouble, of course, thank the Lord. It's almost enough to make me
      > re-think my platform preference).

      AFAIK Macs aren't known for their backwards compatibilities...
      I don't think it is possible to install a 32bit driver ona 64 bit OS?
      But I thought that Win7 Pro had this XP mode?
      I jumped straight from XP to W8.

      --
      Bjørn K Nilssen - 3D and 360-panorama - Kristiansand
    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.