Re: panotools meeting 2013 sicily

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
      Not that I have any standing, but I vote for September, so that I CAN be with the family at Christmas -- and do a wine tour of Sicily with my sister later in September :)

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

      > Re Sicily
      > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
      > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
      > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
      >
      > JL

    • luca vascon
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 7, 2012
        Maurooooooo...
        Where are you?!
        :-D

        2012/12/3 Thomas <TKSharpless@...>
        Not that I have any standing, but I vote for September, so that I CAN be with the family at Christmas -- and do a wine tour of Sicily with my sister later in September :)

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

        > Re Sicily
        > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
        > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
        > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
        >
        > JL

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Luca Vascon.

      • Bostjan Burger
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 10, 2012
          Ok, ok, Luca I am nearby to you and can hear you but Sicily is far away... a bit more lauder please ;)

          Bostjan

          Not that I have any standing, but I vote for September, so that I CAN be with the family at Christmas -- and do a wine tour of Sicily with my sister later in September :)

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

          > Re Sicily
          > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
          > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
          > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
          >
          > JL

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          Luca Vascon.

        • Toni Garbasso
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 10, 2012
            Now this silence is upsetting....
            I have call Mauro in September and asked him any news about next panotools meeting.
            He told me he had found a space available in Messina (NOT in Taormina) for the second half of september 2013. After that the silence. I need a Nodal Ninja piece and he is not even answering at this kind of emails...(three months??)

            So Mauro, tutto bene? Qualche problema?

            If it's not possible there "could be" an alternative solution in Marsala, under my care, but I have to know it as soon as possible, and need to have the endorsement of the panotools-meeting group.

            Toni