Re: How do you hide the shadows in a 360 pano ?

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2012
      Am 03.12.2012 06:56, schrieb Johann Victor:
      > I did mask all of the tripod shadows im images but when stitched images
      > it leaves a black background.

      As Pedro wrote: You need something to fill the holes. If you didn't
      shoot the area without a shadow you will need to clone some regions from
      your existing panorama. Export a rectilinear view with the shadow in it
      and use healing brush or patch tool in photoshop to hide the black holes.

      -> http://wiki.panotools.org/Extracting_and_inserting_rectilinear_Views

    • Rick Drew
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2012

        I extract a cube face in Pano2VR and touch it up in Photoshop. I try and shoot several “down” images without shadows to aid in touch-up, but it’s not always possible.

        Rick Drew

      • Mark D. Fink
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012

          I have two videos here that might help: