pano2qtvr and "This movie does not allow saving"

  • pedro_silva58
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      greetings, all!

      i've posted this on the wwp list, but got no replies, so let me try
      here.

      i'm trying to add a mask to a mov i made with pano2qtvr, to submit to
      the current wwp event. in the quicktime settings tab, i have not
      checked protection enabled or compressed headers. yet, when i try to
      save the movie with the mask in the quicktime player (6.5.1 pro),
      saving is disabled with the message "This movie does not allow
      saving". what can i do to make the movie save-able?

      please understand i'm not trying to edit and resave anybody else's
      valuable mov. i'm trying to create my own mov with pano2qtvr, in a
      way that allows me to add a mask, and then save it. any help, please?

      tia and cheers,
      pedro