Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2012
      Am 02.12.2012 17:11, schrieb Bjørn K Nilssen:
      > I'm not familar with Fineprint. It looks like a nice tool. I don't have
      > any experience with servers, but if they have the ability to run without a
      > local driver it might be a solution. And you would still get access to all
      > the printer settings for quality, paper, colors etc?

      FinePrint was originally designed to save paper by printing 2 or more
      pages on one sheet of paper. It acts as a postscript printer for the
      application and calls the original printer driver in turn, where you can
      make all adjustments. I didn't test the server version, hence I can't
      tell whether the original driver on the server is accessible from a
      client. However, it is pretty easy to create multiple fineprint printers
      each one featuring a specific set of settings.

      But see what I found here: http://tinyurl.com/bo5nyxy
      Scroll down the page to "Reimagining the print system for Windows 8" and
      read the second paragraph...

    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.