Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2012
      On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 16:28:49 +0100, Erik Krause <erik.krause@...> wrote:

      >> But that would still require the drivers to be installed on the sending
      >> computer? When I've done this before I believe I always had to do that.
      >
      > You are right, I didn't think of that. However, you could install some
      > intermediate driver like fineprint (server edition)...

      I'm not familar with Fineprint. It looks like a nice tool. I don't have
      any experience with servers, but if they have the ability to run without a
      local driver it might be a solution. And you would still get access to all
      the printer settings for quality, paper, colors etc?
      For some reason I can access shared folderes and printers on my laptop
      (XP) from my desktop PC (W8), but not the other way around. I have a
      couple of PDF printer drivers running in W8, so I can always print to
      them, copy the laptop and print there without having to install the
      originating software.

      --
      Bjørn K Nilssen - 3D and 360-panorama - Kristiansand
    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.