Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2012
      On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 14:49:02 +0100, Henrik <tived@...> wrote:

      there reallly isn;t many reasons to move from 7 to 8 at the moment, 7 works fine - though i don;t know if 8 will be better or worse, some have reported that its faster? Its hard to say atm.
      I might have a go at it over the Xmas holidays as it takes a lot of time getting it all set up.

      I still have both XP x64, Vista x64 running along side with several Windows 7 x64 machines. all these have worked almost flawless since 2005 for XP x64, but they are all on good hardware :-)

      I think that its unreasonable to think that things are going to last for ever - Just my $.02

      That was what I was doing, clinging to XP as long as I could ;) But as XP stopped booting (BSODs all the time), and my old install CD was sp1 (no SATA support) and my new MB had no IDE ports, I was kind of stuck. Slipstreaming with sp3 and all other kinds of juggling never really worked.
      At that time it felt a bit backwards to upgrade to Win7, as W8 hadjust been released. Also W8 was a lot cheaper than buying W7.

      BTW, I like W8 quite a lot :)

      Henrik Tived

      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.