Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2012
      Am 02.12.2012 13:24, schrieb Bjørn K Nilssen:
      > But it is broken ;)
      > My old computer is gone - the cabinet and some of the HDDs remains, with
      > new OS.
      > Mos of the programs I use for printing is not installed on my laptop
      > (still XP), and many of them can't be installed neither, due to single
      > licenses. And the occasional print job, a receipt from a webshop, a
      > letter etc would be quite cumbersome to save, copy and print, instead of
      > just printing.

      There seems to be little experience with windows 8, I think mostly
      because no one (I know off) really likes it. I would have chosen windows
      7 for a new computer. However, did you check whether a windows 7 driver
      would work for your old printer? My epson photo 2100 works pretty good
      under win 7.

      I don't know whether this is still possible in win 8 but if I'd set up
      the old printer as "shared" on the XP computer I could print directly to
      it from win 7...

    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.