Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2012
      On Sun, 02 Dec 2012 00:06:18 +0100, Thomas <TKSharpless@...> wrote:

      I had the same problem with my EpsonR2400.  It is the last 13-inch Epson that accepts roll paper, and I depend on that.  But the only working driver is for Windows XP.  Worse still, installing any version of Photoshop after CS2 breaks even the XP driver-- you get horrible green-and-pink pictures no matter what you ask for.

      So, if you have the space, I suggest you do what I did: keep the old computer and s/w as-is, just for printing.  I have to actually copy the files to the old machine and print them there from CS2, remote printiing from newer Windows versions or Mac OS is out of the question.  But this way everything works the way I understand it, and the wholes setup was "free" :-).  Indeed it works so well that I have bought an old but unused R2400 to carry on when the present one dies.

      This is a simple application of one of the fundamental principles of engineering:
            "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

      But it is broken ;)
      My old computer is gone - the cabinet and some of the HDDs remains, with new OS.
      Mos of the programs I use for printing is not installed on my laptop (still XP), and many of them can't be installed neither, due to single licenses. And the occasional print job, a receipt from a webshop, a letter etc would be quite cumbersome to save, copy and print, instead of just printing.

      --
      Bjørn K Nilssen - 3D and 360-panorama - Kristiansand
    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.