Re: [PanoToolsNG] Putting a pano into Powerpoint-a better way?

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
      Convert your panos to swf. That´s how one of my clients solved this issue.

      2012/11/30 Will <willbrown@...>

      Hi Group,
      A friend has asked me to put one of my panos into a powerpoint presentation that he is preparing.
      I assume that I cannot do that directly into Powerpoint and be able to navigate there.
      So if that is true, should I record the pano in a program like Camtasia (while viewing it full screen on the computer) and export as a QuickTime movie which Powerpoint accepts?
      Will

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...

    • Simon Sherwin
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
        Will approach is to use Pano2Movie.
        Some examples here http://www.vimeo.com/simonsherwin.

        Would that there was a way to imbed interactive panos within KeyNote. Does anybody know a way ?

        Simon
      • Simon
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
          Oh dear correction: http://www.vimeo.com/simonsherwin