Re: [PanoToolsNG] Putting a pano into Powerpoint-a better way?

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
      Just send him the full folder with the HTML file and all data

      The powerpoint will  "call"  the html file
      and that's it !!!

      easy

      best

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      http://ayrton360.com
      twitter.com/ayrton360

      "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

      On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Will <willbrown@...> wrote:
      Hi Group,
      A friend has asked me to put one of my panos into a powerpoint presentation that he is preparing.
      I assume that I cannot do that directly into Powerpoint and be able to navigate there.
      So if that is true, should I record the pano in a program like Camtasia (while viewing it full screen on the computer) and export as a QuickTime movie which Powerpoint accepts?
      Will

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
        Convert your panos to swf. That´s how one of my clients solved this issue.

        --
        L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
        felipe@...

      • Simon Sherwin
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
          Will approach is to use Pano2Movie.
          Some examples here http://www.vimeo.com/simonsherwin.

          Would that there was a way to imbed interactive panos within KeyNote. Does anybody know a way ?

          Simon
        • Simon
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
            Oh dear correction: http://www.vimeo.com/simonsherwin