Putting a pano into Powerpoint-a better way?

  • Will
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
      Hi Group,
      A friend has asked me to put one of my panos into a powerpoint presentation that he is preparing.
      I assume that I cannot do that directly into Powerpoint and be able to navigate there.
      So if that is true, should I record the pano in a program like Camtasia (while viewing it full screen on the computer) and export as a QuickTime movie which Powerpoint accepts?
      Will
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
        Just send him the full folder with the HTML file and all data

        The powerpoint will  "call"  the html file
        and that's it !!!

        easy

        best

        + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
        http://ayrton360.com
        twitter.com/ayrton360

        "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

        On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Will <willbrown@...> wrote:
        Hi Group,
        A friend has asked me to put one of my panos into a powerpoint presentation that he is preparing.
        I assume that I cannot do that directly into Powerpoint and be able to navigate there.
        So if that is true, should I record the pano in a program like Camtasia (while viewing it full screen on the computer) and export as a QuickTime movie which Powerpoint accepts?
        Will

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
          Convert your panos to swf. That´s how one of my clients solved this issue.

          --
          L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
          felipe@...

        • Simon Sherwin
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
            Will approach is to use Pano2Movie.
            Some examples here http://www.vimeo.com/simonsherwin.

            Would that there was a way to imbed interactive panos within KeyNote. Does anybody know a way ?

            Simon
          • Simon
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
              Oh dear correction: http://www.vimeo.com/simonsherwin