Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: panotools meeting 2013 sicily

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012
      One of my professional organizations had their WINTER (January) meeting in Alaska a few years back. No thanks! I'd rather be hot 8-)

      Alaska's summer temperatures are probably are probably what Sicilians used to in Winter... ;)

      Greetings from Switzerland,

      Matthias

      ---
      Matthias Taugwalder
      matthias.taugwalder@...

      2012/11/29 John Riley <johnriley@...>
      One of my professional organizations had their WINTER (January) meeting in Alaska a few years back. No thanks! I'd rather be hot 8-)

    • Aldo Hoeben
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 2, 2012
        > No Aldo I had the 'brilliant idea' such as it is, and your wife was
        > enthusiastic about avoiding the family xmas.

        Genius!
      • Thomas
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
          Not that I have any standing, but I vote for September, so that I CAN be with the family at Christmas -- and do a wine tour of Sicily with my sister later in September :)

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

          > Re Sicily
          > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
          > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
          > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
          >
          > JL

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 7, 2012
            Maurooooooo...
            Where are you?!
            :-D

            2012/12/3 Thomas <TKSharpless@...>
            Not that I have any standing, but I vote for September, so that I CAN be with the family at Christmas -- and do a wine tour of Sicily with my sister later in September :)

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

            > Re Sicily
            > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
            > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
            > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
            >
            > JL

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            --
            Luca Vascon.

          • Bostjan Burger
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 10, 2012
              Ok, ok, Luca I am nearby to you and can hear you but Sicily is far away... a bit more lauder please ;)

              Bostjan

              Not that I have any standing, but I vote for September, so that I CAN be with the family at Christmas -- and do a wine tour of Sicily with my sister later in September :)

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

              > Re Sicily
              > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
              > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
              > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
              >
              > JL

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              --
              Luca Vascon.

            • Toni Garbasso
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 10, 2012
                Now this silence is upsetting....
                I have call Mauro in September and asked him any news about next panotools meeting.
                He told me he had found a space available in Messina (NOT in Taormina) for the second half of september 2013. After that the silence. I need a Nodal Ninja piece and he is not even answering at this kind of emails...(three months??)

                So Mauro, tutto bene? Qualche problema?

                If it's not possible there "could be" an alternative solution in Marsala, under my care, but I have to know it as soon as possible, and need to have the endorsement of the panotools-meeting group.

                Toni