Re: panotools meeting 2013 sicily

  • john law
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012
      No Aldo I had the 'brilliant idea' such as it is, and your wife was enthusiastic about avoiding the family xmas. Does that jog your memory?

      bw

      JL
    • giant_klobasa_monster
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012
        October would definitely be more comfortable than September. At least that's what I imagine....

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

        > Re Sicily
        > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
        > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
        > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
        >
        > JL

      • John Riley
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012

          On Nov 27, 2012, at 11:15 AM, john law wrote:

          Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August

          One of my professional organizations had their WINTER (January) meeting in Alaska a few years back. No thanks! I'd rather be hot 8-)

          John Riley
          4Pi-VR Media Solutions
          http://4pi-vr.com
          johnriley@...
          (h)864-461-3504
          (c)864-431-7075
          (w)864-503-5775
        • Matthias Taugwalder
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012
            One of my professional organizations had their WINTER (January) meeting in Alaska a few years back. No thanks! I'd rather be hot 8-)

            Alaska's summer temperatures are probably are probably what Sicilians used to in Winter... ;)

            Greetings from Switzerland,

            Matthias

            ---
            Matthias Taugwalder
            matthias.taugwalder@...

            2012/11/29 John Riley <johnriley@...>
            One of my professional organizations had their WINTER (January) meeting in Alaska a few years back. No thanks! I'd rather be hot 8-)

          • Aldo Hoeben
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 2, 2012
              > No Aldo I had the 'brilliant idea' such as it is, and your wife was
              > enthusiastic about avoiding the family xmas.

              Genius!
            • Thomas
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
                Not that I have any standing, but I vote for September, so that I CAN be with the family at Christmas -- and do a wine tour of Sicily with my sister later in September :)

                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

                > Re Sicily
                > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
                > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
                > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
                >
                > JL

              • luca vascon
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 7, 2012
                  Maurooooooo...
                  Where are you?!
                  :-D

                  2012/12/3 Thomas <TKSharpless@...>
                  Not that I have any standing, but I vote for September, so that I CAN be with the family at Christmas -- and do a wine tour of Sicily with my sister later in September :)

                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

                  > Re Sicily
                  > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
                  > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
                  > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
                  >
                  > JL

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                      PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  --
                  Luca Vascon.

                • Bostjan Burger
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 10, 2012
                    Ok, ok, Luca I am nearby to you and can hear you but Sicily is far away... a bit more lauder please ;)

                    Bostjan

                    Not that I have any standing, but I vote for September, so that I CAN be with the family at Christmas -- and do a wine tour of Sicily with my sister later in September :)

                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, john law <mail@...> wrote:

                    > Re Sicily
                    > Chatting to Aldo & his wife at Kinderdijk we talked about possibly holding the ptools meeting at Xmas.
                    > Sicily would be excellent at that time but boiling hot in August and packed with tourists.
                    > Perhaps we should also consider Easter as well...
                    >
                    > JL

                    <*> Your email settings:
                        Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                        (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:
                        PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    --
                    Luca Vascon.

                  • Toni Garbasso
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 10, 2012
                      Now this silence is upsetting....
                      I have call Mauro in September and asked him any news about next panotools meeting.
                      He told me he had found a space available in Messina (NOT in Taormina) for the second half of september 2013. After that the silence. I need a Nodal Ninja piece and he is not even answering at this kind of emails...(three months??)

                      So Mauro, tutto bene? Qualche problema?

                      If it's not possible there "could be" an alternative solution in Marsala, under my care, but I have to know it as soon as possible, and need to have the endorsement of the panotools-meeting group.

                      Toni