Animations in a pano project

  • blueslander
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2012
      This should be capable of making a few smiles. My kids loved exploring it and try to find all the different animations. These are animated .gif's and mp3's working together inside the panos.

      http://goo.gl/gHRQA

      Here is a list of the things you should be able to find:

      Pano 1
      Running horse
      Boat on the river
      Airplane
      Crow
      Parrot
      Fishing pole guy
      Boat on lake
      Tiny fly

      Pano 2
      Slitheen
      Ood
      Cyberman
      Dalek
      Weeping angel
      Tardis
      UFO

      Pano 3
      Cockroach (with fly-out effect upon clicking)
      Tiny fly
      Bigger fly (still small)

      Pano4
      Lizard
      Monkey

      All of course made with Flashificator and not a single character of hand-coding done.

      Hopefully you will enjoy this example of a playful project ... I haven't seen any project of this kind before (maybe there is a good reason for that ? :)

      I would be happy to get some comments -bad and good - relating to this concept.