Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • jimbo
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 22, 2012
      Gotcha John.. I understand.. I think pretty much all of Canons desk top printers lack the roll paper option.. :-((

       I'm not trying to be a Canon sales guy but just a person that has been printing for a living for a long time. From my personal experiences so far .. if one really want to make panoramic prints or standard prints for that matter I'd still consider looking at the ipf series Canon. Yes you'll pay a little more then the Epson desk top series but I think that will all come back from operational costs being lower.. plus most of us are finding their more dependible.. I don't want to start a war or anything from my comments ..but these are my observations..
      I really wish that Canons Pixma series could accept roll paper.. Their an awesome printer ..a little spendy and heavy though ..I have two friends that have them and they use them as proofers ...they seem to be bomb proof..

      jimbo

      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.