Skip to search.

Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 22, 2012
      On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:55:37 +0100, John Houghton
      <j.houghton@...> wrote:

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jimbo" <mrjimbo@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> John.
      >> Not sure where your info regarding canon is coming from..
      >
      > I should have said I was referring to desktop printers of up to A3+
      > size. Of course the large format printers are in a different category.
      > In any case, my information may be somewhat out-of-date.

      A desktop printer is what I'm looking for, that can do both rolls and
      normal A4/A3 printing.
      I'm sure those Canon IPFs are great, but they are not that handy for doing
      office printing on A4/A3 paper - and they are quite expensive.
      And I do have Qimage, which can handle long prints very well, as well as
      function as a RIP, and place several images/documents on the same sheet of
      paper. A big time/money-saver with great printing quality :)
      The problem with smaller Epsons is that they often have paper feed
      problems - and the inks are very expensive. But if they are the only ones
      with optional paper roll feeding, I guess the choice will be between the
      different Epsons?

    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4 2:01 PM
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.