Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 22, 2012
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jimbo" <mrjimbo@...> wrote:

      > John.
      > Not sure where your info regarding canon is coming from..

      I should have said I was referring to desktop printers of up to A3+ size. Of course the large format printers are in a different category. In any case, my information may be somewhat out-of-date.

      John
    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.