Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • jimbo
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 22, 2012
      John.
      Not sure where your info regarding canon is coming from.. I am in the fine art repro business along with being a photographer..  We have (2) large format canons here an ipf 9000 & and ipf 8400 ..they make these down to 17" the ipf 5100.. We also have (2) 44" epsons a 24" and a 17" All these printers run roll paper and sheet.. The Canons will print significantly longer images then the Epsons.. The longest we've ran was 55 feet .. Anyway the Canon IPF series are great printers and for us much more trouble free then the Epsons.. Perfect for panoramas.. And they do sell rool paper .. Epson's material runs thru them as does 3rd party materials..

      jimbo
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.