Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 22, 2012
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bjørn K Nilssen <bk@...> wrote:
      > I have tried to find out about Hyper-V, but one of the main
      > problems with Win8 is the lack of info available.

      Bjørn, See detailed instructions here: http://tinyurl.com/9vhushh

      Printing panoramas has long been fraught with difficulties. Canon printers generally will not print long since they don't sell long (i.e. roll) paper. Epson printers have been the printers of choice because they will often print much longer than their modest specifications suggest. Frequently the max length is quoted as 44", but with the later versions of Photoshop (CS2 onwards) you can print up to 129". That is the limit for my Espon 2100 (an A3+ printer). Otherwise, a RIP may be the solution to overcome limitations of the standard printer driver - e.g. ImagePrint.

      John
    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.