Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 22, 2012
      On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 06:29:01 +0100, Henrik <tived@...> wrote:

      > I guess not many r using A3 printers for pano, if any!

      Apparently not..
      I have an old 600dpi 60" printer that works fine for large format, but as
      many of my printable linear panos are in a ratio of 1:20 or more, they
      would be quite big/long even on an A3+ printer.

      > I think people are opting for the sizes up 17, 24 or 44"
      >
      > Good luck with your search - I have been very happy with Epson since
      > their 1270 model

      It will probably be an Epson, as they seems to be the only company with
      paper roll options for such sized printers?

      > Henrik
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.