Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • Henrik
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 21, 2012
      I guess not many r using A3 printers for pano, if any!

      I think people are opting for the sizes up 17, 24 or 44"

      Good luck with your search - I have been very happy with Epson since their 1270 model

      Henrik

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 22/11/2012, at 8:12, Bjørn K Nilssen <bk@...> wrote:

      >>> Sounds complicated? Wouldn't I need to install another OS too then, like
      >>> my old XP?
      >>
      >> It's pretty straightforward. I have my old windows 2000 PC still running
      >> in vmware. However, for windows 7 professional and up you can install
      >> virtual windows XP mode for free. The license is already included. I
      >> read windows 8 provides hyper-V, which is a virtualization solution as
      >> well. May be you have anything on board already....
      >
      > I have tried to find out about Hyper-V, but one of the main problems with
      > Win8 is the lack of info available. No F1 key there.. Searching has so far
      > not revealed any clues about Hyper-V :(
      > I'm not so sure that a virtual XP machine would be any better than a
      > 'real' laptop running XP? I guess I would have to install all the programs
      > I print from also on the virtual XP install?
      >
      > I do appreciate all help with running multiple OS's, but it would also be
      > nice if anyone had some URLs to useful sites with more detailed specs
      > (like roll-ability) for A3+ printers. Or are using one that they would
      > recommend.
      >
      > --
      > Sendt med Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram: http://www.opera.com/mail/

    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.