Re: Panorama to Video

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 21, 2012
      Has anyone tried a hardware 1080p capture device? .. now you can get them for as little as $120
      http://www.amazon.com/Roxio-Game-Capture-HD-PRO/dp/B008YTAGGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353534469&sr=8-1&keywords=Roxio+Game+Capture+HD+PRO

      You would need two computers. One where you have your panorama which you are navigating (a 3dConnexion device or joystick would make this smoother) and another computer with the capture device.

      You could do voice over commentary at the same time I think if you wanted

      PeterM